Saturday, July 17, 2010

See the sights.





Its currently 7:47am local time here in Moldova. Its a nice sunny day here. Today we are meeting up at the church at noon to eat lunch and then we will be taking vans downtown where we will walk around and tour the city. I know for the guys in my host home(Jack Lovern and Austin Saxon) we had a great night sleep. They are actually still sleeping. Maybe I will take a quick picture so you can see where some of us are sleeping. We also emailed and skyped our parents last night. And the current pictures are from our lay over at frankfurt. And the first picture is outside the kitchen window in my host home.

Dont forget to add Jamey to your skype contacts if you ever want to talk to you child. Jameys skype is jameydickens or you can also add my skype which is mylesevan11. Im always logged on skype when i have internet.

More to come later this afternoon. I get thoughts of what everybody is thinking once we meet up so you can know whats on our minds thus far as prep for camp.

Sincerely,
Myles Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment