Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Disco Disco

To start off. I want to apologize for not updating the blog for the past 2 days. We have just been really busy for the past two days setting up for camp and making sure everything was perfect for the arrival of the campers. I myself have been very stressed out because I am playing a big part in camp by running lights for the camp. So it causes me to be busy most of the time.

But anyway the first day of camp was a great success. They are actually have the late night, night club. I would like to thank the parents who bout glow sticks. THEY ARE A HIT. Camp for is most definitely edible. Tomorrow I will take some pictures of our meals and post them on here along with more pictures.

Again sorry for having no pictures we have been that busy.

Sincerely,
(tired) Myles Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment